Sunday, April 01, 2007

Car Bombs And A Playlist

I know I haven't really posted anything this past week. I would have but I was out of town. While I was gone, I received a couple of messages telling me to post some new stuff. That would have been a fantastic idea, and I would have, but I could not get your messages, let alone get on a computer. So back off before I put a car-bomb under your little cars like my ancestors would have done! Sweet, well... On to more important things now. The music I have been indulging in lately fallows in a list, but no specific order.

1. A whisper & a clamor-Anberlin
2. The Heart's cry- Bill Whelan
3. The fight-Classic Crime
4. Marching bands of Manhattan- Death Cab For Cutie
5. The coldest heart- Classic Crime
6. Returning the smile you have had from the start- Emery
7. Dismantle, repair- Anberlin
8. The sound- Further Seems Forever
9. Last Day of 1888- Kids In The Way
10. Someone else's arms- Mae
11. January 1979- mewithoutyou
12. I need you- Relient K
13. Take my hand- Shawn McDonald
14. You're ever so inviting- Underoath


3 comments:

Brianne said...

it's about damn time!

Bryce Perica said...

I got your comment. I knew you were gone this week. My link list is no set list. For example, Collin has started a blog too, but I haven't put him up yet. And if Brianne's dies next week she will be coming down. Same for the rest of us. No worries.

Rachel L. said...

Love the playlist by the way!